Electronic Applications, Inc. (EAI) – Experienced, Reliable, Embedded Control Designs. We develop both hardware and firmware to meet your discerning needs since 2006.
- Watchdog NG Microcontroller Development—RV applications
- ARM® Controller Cortex®-M3
- 10/100 Ethernet with embedded Web Browser, SMTP Server
- CAN Bus – J1939 CAN Bus, NMEA200 CAN Bus
- USB Port, RS232, RS422, RS485
- IP67 Water-tight Enclosure
- 8 Digital I/O, 8 Analog I/O
- Monitor Board for NG System
- ARM® Controller Cortex®-M0
- 8 Character LCD Display with dimmable backlight
- 18 LED multicolor dimmable bar graph
- Serial Communications protocol to master (Watchdog NG)
EAI Consulting Project Examples:
Irrigation Control Systems – EAI has developed and modified numerous nationally sold, consumer irrigation controllers, and developed an Ethernet enabled irrigation controller prototype for a major North American Corporation.
Radio Control Systems – EAI was contracted to develop a handheld 900 MHz remote control as an accessory to a commercial product
Product Prototypes—Proof of concept prototypes – EAI has done many prototypes from embedded designs to analog circuits.
- We can write complete detailed electronic specifications
- Develop interactive Visual Basic-based user interface simulation for marketing trials.
- Deliverables Include – Schematic, Firmware, circuit board Gerbers, and mechanicals and theory of operation
Lab Work and Testing – Let EAI do your testing and provide complete written documentation. We have experience with the following:
- Battery Life Studies
- Temperature Testing for design verification
- Design Verification
- Manufacturing Defect Analysis