Tank Watchdog NG Details – The System in Detail
Monitor Board – Allows viewing tank Levels, Backlit LCD displays Tank type and percent full (%). Allows viewing of up to 7 different tanks and one battery (Using Scroll buttons).
- Color Bar Graph displays tank level
- LCD display with backlight – Indicates tank type and % full
- Supports up to 8 Monitor boards over a single cable
- LCD Setup Menu
- Autofill on/Off button
- Adjustable Display Timeout and Brightness to save Power
- Level Alarm can be Enabled for individual Tanks with Button
Phone Application (App)
- Puts tank and battery levels in your back pocket
- Runs in background using WIFI connection
- Includes tank alarms
- Uses a ring-tone you select to indicate when a tanks are full or empty.
- Internet Connection Not Required, CPU must have direct connection to same router as WIFI
Powerful Ultrasonic Level Sensing Technology
Many have said that they tried Ultrasonic sensors and they don’t work; These sensor are extremely accurate and reliable and have been proven over years in the most expensive bus Conversion in the USA. They are expensive to build and are a large part of the cost of our system.
- Low maintenance, High Reliability – Sensor does not touch the liquid.
- Best Sensors Available
- 24V High-Power Touch-less Ultrasonic Sensors
- Accurate to 0.1 Inch
- For up to 40 Inch Tanks (Sensors for deeper tanks available)
- Can also be used for Diesel Fuel
Ethernet Enabled System
- View Tank and battery Levels using a standard web Browser in real time (No page refresh is required)
- SMTP server sends email on active tank alarms.
- Tank setup web pages
- Built in diagnostic Tools for troubleshooting
- Event Log that records events such as arming/disarming tank alarms, Power resets etc.. with time and Date Stamp.
- CPU Firmware can be updated remotely Via the Web server
Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- Isolated ARM Cortex-M CPU for immunity to Most Surge
- Ethernet Enabled – Web Server, SMTP, Phone App support
- 24 Volt operation
- Waterproof enclosure and connections rated IP67
- Waterproof Ethernet Connector
- Automotive Connectors rated for high vibration
- J1939 and NMEA2000 CAN busses
- Automatic Fill Valve output
Crestron and AMX Ready
- RS-422 interface with feedback for high reliability
- AMX Starter Module Available on request
- Crestron Starter Module Available on request
- Control All aspects of the Tank Watchdog™ through Crestron or AMX except setup.
Order the most reliable and feature rich Tank Monitoring System
Call Russ Churchill 602 717-7480